  • Subject: lug-bg: Pismo ot MandrakeSoft
  • From: yovko@xxxxxxxxx (Yovko D. Lambrev)
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:28:00 +0200

Preprashtam vi pismo ot Mandrake, koeto poluchih v petuk.
Predpolagam che nyakoi mozhe da se zainteresuva:

Subject: Charset support for bulgarian
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:27:35 +0100
From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Kaixo!

This message to let you know that I added support for
*-microsoft-cp1251 charset to the XFree86 shipped with Linux Mandrake;
as well as support in the font server and made that encoding the default
for Bulgarian language.

The rpm can be downloaded from a Cooker mirror (list of them is at
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/cooker/ )

Also; if there are volunteers to translate the various Linux programs
to Bulgarian I'll be happy to help; as I alread ydo for several other
languages.

Thank you

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.