  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: ... root-serveri ... (offtopic)
  • From: velin@xxxxxxxxxx (Alexander Velin)
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:47:26 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, George Danchev wrote:

> Zabelezhete 4e ima i seriozni users kato Massachusetts Institute of
> Technology, Artificial Intelligence Lab naprimer.....

Izwadka ot

Free as in Freedom
Richard Stallman's Crusade for Free Software
By Sam Williams
March 2002
0-596-00287-4, Order Number: 2874

edna kniga koiato preporychwam na wsichki:

---

"...Deciding that the best way to get involved was to build a version of
Linux free of additives, Murdock set about putting a list of the best free
software tools available with the intention of folding them into his own
distribution. "I wanted something that would live up to the Linux name,"
Murdock says.

In a bid to "stir up some interest," Murdock posted his intentions on the
Internet, including Usenet's comp.os.linux newsgroup. One of the first
responding email messages was from rms@xxxxxxxxxx. As a hacker, Murdock
instantly recognized the address. It was Richard M. Stallman, founder of
the GNU Project and a man Murdock knew even back then as "the hacker of
hackers."

---

Knigata, btw e pod GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License) i mozhe da se
nameri i na: http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/freedom/

way offtopic.. wsyshnost.. :)

happy hacking,
velin

--
Alexander Velin,
velin at zadnik dot org

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.