  • Subject: Motorcycle ATV; Off-Road
  • From: motorcycle3@xxxxxxxx (Mr.Yu)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:41:49 +0800

Dear Sir
We fetch your name through Internet.
With our pleasure in introducing our group, Chongqing International Econ
&TECH Group.  Our group main manufactures and distribute various motorcycles
the ranges from 48cc to 250cc, which including two-wheeler, three-wheel and
four-wheelers motorcycles.
Considering your country's market, we take our pleasure in recommending our
ATV Bike and off-road bikes to you. If you are interested in it, kindly
please check our export list with attached files.
If you have interested in another products, kindly please click on our
website to choose the models.
Website:  http://www.cq114.com.cn/English/index.htm
Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
Yu(Mr. Sales Manager)
Tel; 86-23-67635008
Fax: 86-23-67732102. 86-23-67635036
E-mail: motorcycle3@xxxxxxxx
       a67635035@xxxxxxxxx

<HR>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream \\\\\\\\\ \\\\: stored
</UL>

<HR>
<UL>
<LI>application/octet-stream \\\\\\\\\ \\\\: stored
</UL>

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.