  • Subject: lug-bg: REQ: need to recruit Linux people
  • From: thisguyis@email.domain.hidden (nick)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 21:10:21 -0800

Dear list members,

I would like to inform all that our company has open positions for Linux
people in the following fields:

1. Support engineers (Red Hat mainly)
Their task is to respond via email (only) to customer's questions.
Customers range from dedicated server customers to support contract
enterprises. Candidate should be able to perform simple installations in
Linux servers (for example PHPBB).

2. Security administrator (Red Hat mainly)
Candidate's task is to secure servers on our network, develop shell
scripts to perform maintenance tasks (for example backup) and monitor
Linux servers on a daily basis.

3. Developer
Candidate should be able to write applications in at least ONE of the
following: PHP, C, Pascal, Perl. Will become part of a growing team.

4. Linux Pascal (FPC) developer
Candidate will become part of a team of developers working on projects
using Linux and Free Pascal Compiler (FPC).

5. Real time support engineer
Their task is to be online 24 hours a day and provide answers to
customer's questions via web based chat system. Shifts are flexible and
can be shared among support engineers.

All candidates will work on their premises (telework) and will be
contracted to a foreign company. Salary is negotiable based on
candidate's capabilities. There is no need to move abroad and
can work full time or part time (again based on candidate's
capabilities).

Additionally, sense of humour and hard working is mandatory.

Please reply OFF LIST only at thisguyis_at_the-quickest.com mentioning your
interest, in what fields you are good at and the desired salary for your
services. Our need is immediate so make yourself available as soon as
possible. More information can be provided on personal email.

Thank you in advance

Nick

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.