  • Subject: lug-bg: mysql 4.0.15a - glibc - pthread въпросче
  • From: Stoyan Zalev <stockton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 20:23:15 +0300

031003 15:38:01  mysqld restarted
/usr/local/mysql/libexec/mysqld: ready for connections.
Version: '4.0.15a'  socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'  port: 3306
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=16777216
read_buffer_size=131072
max_used_connections=0
max_connections=100
threads_connected=1
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections = 80383 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

thd=0x83cddf0
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Cannot determine thread, fp=0xbf5febd8, backtrace may not be correct.
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x8089b2a
0x8240808
0x825c778
0x8259aef
0x8260c43
0x825fed9
0x8095676
0x8094c10
0x809458d
0x823bc5d
0x82725ca

Number of processes running now: 1
mysqld process hanging, pid 30364 - killed

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.