  • Subject: Re: [Lug-bg] Блокиране на зле конфигуриран DHCP
  • From: Tsvetin.Vasilev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:27:16 +0200
  • Cc: Linux Users Group - Bulgaria <lug-bg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lug-bg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Аз използвам това:
# grep reject /etc/dhclient.conf
reject <IP>;

с цел да "пропусна" нежелания дхцп сървър.

Поздрави
Цветин

Dragomir Zhelev <drago@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: lug-bg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10.03.2008 17:11
Please respond to
Linux Users Group - Bulgaria <lug-bg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Linux Users Group - Bulgaria <lug-bg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [Lug-bg] Блокиране на зле конфигуриран DHCP

On Monday 10 March 2008 16:40:16 Svilen Ivanov wrote:
> На 10.03.08, Marian Marinov <mm@xxxxxxxx> написа:
> > Защо не пробваш:
> >  ebtables -I INPUT -s XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX DROP
> >
> >  това е директно на layer 2 още преди iptables и би трябвало да отреже
> > всякакви заявки от този MAC адрес.
>
> Тъй като нямам Интернет, не мога да си инсталирам ebtables (малко
> "параграф 22") - но ако го подкарам със dhclient -s IP_PROVIDER ще
> отрежа лошия DHCP. Със сигурност провайдера трябва да се справи
> някакси, защото вместо PC ще трябва да свържа wifi рутер, а той не ги
> умее тия неща.
Lug-bg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This communication (including any attachments) contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you must not print, retain, use, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in it. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this e-mail and then delete it from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

P Please think of the environment before you print this message and any attachments.

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.