  • Subject: Re: [Lug-bg] GForge or similar product
  • From: Svetlin Nakov <svetlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:56:03 +0200

Trac е само тракер. Не може да създава хранилища за сорс код. Иначе съм го ползвал и е супер удобен, но е по-скоро допълнение към  SVN  infrastruktura, която е вече изградена.

Sent from my phone

On Jan 17, 2012 1:40 PM, "Дамян Иванов" <dam+lug@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
-=| Svetlin Nakov, 17.01.2012 11:54:04 +0200 |=-
> Колеги, искам да си пусна self-hosted система за хостване на проекти, да има
> SVN и bug tracker + лесно управление на проекти, потребители
> и права.

Trac? (http://trac.edgewall.org/)

 Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software
 development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based
 software project management. Our mission is to help developers write
 great software while staying out of the way. Trac should impose as
 little as possible on a team's established development process and
 policies.

 It provides an interface to  Subversion (or other version control
 systems), an integrated Wiki and convenient reporting facilities.

 Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages,
 creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks,
 changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all current and
 past project events in order, making the acquisition of an overview
 of the project and tracking progress very easy. The roadmap shows the
 road ahead, listing the upcoming milestones.

 Q: Can I manage multiple projects from a single installation of Trac?

 A: Only one installation is required, then for each project create an
 Environment (using trac-admin <fooproj> initenv). They will be
 separate projects, all handled by the same installation of Trac.

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.