  • Subject: lug-bg: apache + PHP
  • From: kmarinov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kaloyan Marinov)
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:44:38 +0300

zdraveite,
problema mi e sledniq
polzvam Debian Sid ( tva se vodi testing distrib mai )
pusnal sum apache1.3.20 ( instalirano ot .deb ot debian.spnet.net)
celta mi e da mu sloja support za PHP

znachi installvam s apt-get install apache
i sled tova apt-get install php4

**** CUT *****
Selecting previously deselected package php4.
(Reading database ... 26006 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking php4 (from .../php4_3%3a4.0.6-5_i386.deb) ...
Setting up php4 (4.0.6-5) ...
I see you have apache webserver installed and so far you haven't
used the apache module version of php4 in your apache. If you
want to use it, you should reconfigure the apache webserver and
select to load the php module. I can call the apacheconfig script
now for you to do it, or you can insert the following line into
/etc/apache/httpd.conf manually:

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

Do you want me to run the apacheconfig script now [y/N] ?

***** CUT *****

led configvaneto sled kato se opitam da restartna apacheto mi dava toz error

Cannot load /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so into server: /usr/lib/libpcre.so.3: undefined symbol: atexit
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

any ideas
?

thankx in advance
Kaloyan

A mail-list of Linux Users Group - Bulgaria (bulgarian linuxers)
http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/ Hosted by Internet Group Ltd. - Stara Zagora

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.