  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: dobaviane na RAM
  • From: mmarkov@xxxxxxxx (Minko Markov)
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 15:55:34 -0700

gggg ggg wrote:

> zdrava mi e RAM-ta razbira se :-)
> abe nikoi li ne e imal " Red Hat Linux release 6.1
> (Cartman) " i da se e opitwal da mu sloji nad 64MB ram
> ?

Vizh tova, namerih go v arhiva si:

--begin--
At one time, if your system had more than 64M of RAM, you had to add the
line:

append "mem=128M"

to /etc/lilo.conf in order for the system to really see more than 64 M of
RAM. Does anyone know if you still have to do this for things to work
correctly? Gnome appears to see all 256M in my machine but that doesn't mean
the OS has access to all of it.
--end--

Az imam 128M i ne mi se nalozhi da pravya nishto osobeno,
kogato upgrade-nah ot 64M.  Imam RH6.0, no silno modificiran :)

--
MM
A mail-list of Linux Users Group - Bulgaria (bulgarian linuxers)

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.