  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: Ubuntu 6.06
  • From: nforcer@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:39:53 +0300

Това е решението на проблема ви:

I noticed that there isn't a post for this yet, and many
people have been having this problem, so i decided to make
one.

The solution to fix this is relatively easy. It's made up of
only 2 steps.

First, you need to add dmfe to /etc/modules. To do this you
need to open up modules with gedit by typing the following
code into a terminal.

Code:
sudo gedit /etc/modules

Then, you need to add "dmfe" to this, without the quotes.
Make sure you save.

Finally, you need to blacklist the tulip driver so it wont
run at startup. To do this you need to run the following in
a terminal.

Code:
sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

After this is opened, you need to add "blacklist tulip",
without the quotations, somewhere in the file. Then save.

After both of these steps have been completed, restart your
system, and voila, you now magically have a working
ethernet adapter.

I'm sorry if this is hard to understand, as it is my first
post, and im fairly new to linux.

-----------------------------

Посейдон. 30 юни само в кината!

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.